We stand behind our work with a limited 5-year warranty.
- Stone Hill Cabinetry warrants that, for a period of five years from date of shipment, our products will be reasonably free of defects in materials and workmanship. When properly handled, our products will conform, within acceptable tolerances, to applicable manufacturing specifications. This limited warranty applies only to StoneHill Cabinetry products which are stored, handled and installed properly. StoneHill Cabinetry will not be responsible or liable for any indirect, consequential or incidental damages or costs sustained by the user.
- StoneHill Cabinetry’s warranty is limited solely to the value of the original materials purchased from StoneHill Cabinetry and is further limited in amount to the purchase price paid for such materials. StoneHill Cabinetry will not be liable for the cost of extraneous materials, labor, travel costs, installation expenses or other related expenditures.
- StoneHill Cabinetry will not be liable for damages to products caused by improper handling, storage, assembling, finishing or installation by the customer. Our products are not warranted against expansion occurring as a result of high moisture or humidity conditions.
- Natural characteristics in the wood (burls, grain patterns, pin knots, mineral deposits, sap, etc.) that fall within StoneHill Cabinetry’s specifications will not be considered defects.
- Most wood species, particularly Cherry, will darken naturally with age. StoneHill Cabinetry is not liable for the change in appearance of any product, finished or unfinished, due to this aging process. Results of aging will be more obvious when using light colored or natural finishes.
- Mitered doors allow a .010″ joint gap 1″ from the inside bead.
- Mitered doors are not warranted against joint separations that occur as a result of high humidity or moisture conditions.
- Veneered panel doors are not guaranteed to match solid wood framing on the same door in either the raw or finished state.
- Solid wood molding color may differ from doors of the same species.
- Because the individual staves of the panel continue to contract and expand, lines many appear on solid wood panels and offsets may develop from one stave to another. These will not be considered defective. To eliminate the chance of stave offsets, StoneHill Cabinetry recommends utilizing an MDF panel option when using painted finishes.
- Vertical grain panels that exceed 22″ wide by 43-15/16″ high or horizontal grain panels that exceed 43-15/16″ wide by 22″ high in either single or multi-panel products are not warranted against expansion, warpage, cracking or open framing joints. StoneHill Cabinetry will warrant one-piece products against expansion, warpage or cracking if they are within the following parameters:
- Product up to 12″ wide and 21-15/16″ high will be warranted if the expansion or warpage is greater than 1/8″.
- If the product measures between 12-1/16″ to 22″ in width, or 22″ to 43-15/16″ in height, it will be warranted if the expansion or warpage is greater than 1/4″.
- Any one-piece product exceeding 22″ in width or 43-15/16″ in height will not be warranted.
- All solid wood three-piece drawer fronts over 44″ wide or 14″ high are not warranted against expansion, warpage, cracking of panels or cracked joints.
- StoneHill Cabinetry expressly disclaims any and all other warranties, whether expressed or implied, including all warranties of merchantability and warranties of fitness for a particular purpose with respect to its products.
- Allowable tolerances of bow, warp or twist for single panel, multi-panel, frame only and mullion doors are as follows:
- Single panel up to 26″ wide and 48″ high = 1/8″.
- Multi-panel up to 26″ wide and 48-1/16″ to 64-15/16″ high = 1/4″.
- Multi-panel up to 26″ wide and 65″ to 83-15/16″ high = 5/16″.
- Single panel, single opening frame only and mullion doors over 26″ wide and 48″ high will not be warranted.
- Any door exceeding 26″ wide or 83-15/16″ high will not be warranted.
Finishing Warranty Information
- StoneHill Cabinetry’s finishes carry a one-year limited warranty against peeling, blistering or cracking, but no warranty against discoloration. StoneHill Cabinetry assumes no responsibility for damages or poor color match when finish is applied by the customer.
- Most wood species will naturally darken with age. StoneHill Cabinetry will not be held liable for the change in appearance of any product, finished or unfinished, due to this aging process.
- StoneHill Cabinetry recommends that a finished sample door is ordered prior to ordering any finished job. We do not suggest ordering large or complex finished product based on small sample swatches.
- StoneHill Cabinetry has established an acceptable range of color for finished products. Orders placed over an extended period may vary in color due to the natural aging of the finished substrate and slight variations from batch to batch in finish materials. These variations will not be considered defective and will not be warranted by StoneHill Cabinetry.
- StoneHill Cabinetry’s finish materials are interior grade only and not intended for exterior use. Exposure to outdoor conditions will cause failure and will not be warranted.
- Due to the many variables involved in any finishing process, StoneHill Cabinetry assumes no responsibility if products stained by the customer do not produce an exact match to prefinished products purchased from StoneHill Cabinetry.
- Painted or opaque finishes are not recommended on mitered designs. To reduce the chance of joint separation, StoneHill Cabinetry recommends using an MDF panel option.
- Veneers will absorb stain differently than solid wood. The mismatch of solid wood and veneers is not considered defective.